For me it comes down to some of the features in Google Reader including
- It's a web based and keeps a track of what has been read independent of the viewing computer.
- It only marks posts as being read as you scroll past them. (Not when you initially view the feed)
- You can still access previously read posts. (No more having to go to the source to old posts)
- You can share items easily to create a link blog which has it's own RSS feed.
- You can star a post for follow up later (same as you can do in GMail)
So how do you keep a track of your feeds?
Technorati tags: RSS